Not only do we love vintage dances but we also LOVE vintage fashion! Here are my top Orange County vintage stores.
- Elsewhere Vintage – On Chapman and Olive in Orange just outside of the traffic circle. Great collection from 1920’s through the 1980’s. Good prices and very organized. The best part about this store is that everything is clean and ready to wear! Elsewhere is the women’s store and two doors down they just opened a men’s store called Joyride Vintage.
- Swellegant Vintage – On Newport Blvd. just passed PCH. Great collection of 1940’s-1980’s threads but plan on digging cause these racks are packed. I never leave this store empty handed. Most of my vintage shoe collection comes from Swellegant!
- American Vintage – On Harbor in Downtown Fullerton. American Vintage has a lot to offer but you have to search for it. There is one really long wall with hundreds of dresses (most from the 1970’s) and you have to sift through each one to find a gem. Even though American Vintage doesn’t specialize in 1920’s-1940’s I still always leave with a bag of clothes whether it’s 1970’s t-shirts or vintage scarves. The prices definitely keep me coming back.
- Stray Cat Vintage – On Harbor in Downtown Fullerton. This store is a complete disaster and I only shop here if I haven’t found what I’m looking for somewhere else. Most of the stuff in Stray Cat is beat up and unwearable but I have found a few great pieces there.
- Orange Circle Antique Malls – Take some time to explore the Orange Circle in Orange (of course). There are fantastic vintage finds among the antiques.
Here are some more great finds sent in by the ATOMIC Cherry Bomb pin-up Honey Belle:
- Villains Vintage – On Chapman just 3 blocks down the street (west) from Elsewhere Vintage. They have a GREAT selection of all genres and it is a nicely displayed store with reasonable prices!
- Flashbacks – In Orange on Tustin Ave. I have found some real treasures there lately, but the store is not well kept, and is so cluttered that you have to dig through it all. Takes a couple hours to sort through, but fabulous deals if you find them!
There are more vintage stores than this is Orange County but these are the few that I frequent. Do you have a favorite that isn’t listed? Send your review to me at OcNikki@gmail.com and I will add it to the list!